Website Open Information Announcement
- I. Authorization Method & Scope In order to facilitate the public to better utilize the website information, all of Financial Ombudsman Institution(FOI),R.O.C. is publicly posted information and materials that are protected under provisions of the Copyright Act may be reauthorized for public use without cost in a non-exclusive manner. The users are not limited to time and by region to reproduce, adapt, edit, publicly transmit or utilize with other methods, and as well as to develop various products or services (herein known as derivations). This authorization will not be retracted hereafter, and the users do not have to acquire any written or other methods of authorization from the FOI. However, when using it, the user should state the source.
- II. Information on Related Items:
- (a) The authorized scope is only within the scope protected under the Copyright Act. It does not include other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the provision of patents, trademarks and the FOI's logo.
- (b) Whether or not the said person's actively publicized or legally required publicized personal information can be collected, processed or utilized, the user must follow the related provisions based on the Personal Information Protection Act, and plan to execute the related measures required by law.
- (c) For some videos, photos, sheet music and contracted case writings or other works, the FOI must especially state that the approval must be duly obtained before use.
- III. Should be prudential not to infringe upon a third party in moral rights in copyrights (including the rights to identify names and the rights to ban unjustifiable change.)
- IV. After using the information and material provided by this authorization, one should not maliciously alter its related information. If edited and the reworked information does not match the original, the user is liable for civil and criminal legal responsibilities.
- V. The website's authorization does not authorize the user to represent the FOI's recommendation, approval or agreement with the status of the added derivatives.
- VI. Linking to the FOI Website The FOI permission is not necessary to link to the information hosted on this site, provided that the name of the FOI is clearly cited. Any link to our site that is misleading in nature is strictly prohibited.
- VII. External Linking Policy
The FOI website provides external links to information solely for our readers' information and convenience. We are not liable for any act of our readers on these external sites.
- VIII. Disclaimer
- (a) The FOI website takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information that is announced at the time of publication. The information announced on the FOI website is content obtainable at that time point. The FOI has the right to delete, modify or correct the information. Users of the information on our website should state the issue time of the information cited and pay attention to the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the cited information. The FOI will not be responsible for any direct, indirect and derivative loss or damage caused by using or utilizing the information on our website.
- (b) The content of any website to which the FOI website provides a link is provided by that website. Related property rights belong to that website or to the lawful owner of those rights. The FOI does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- IX.If there are legal doubts about the interpretation or application of this website, in addition to the relevant terms and conditions agreed on this website, it shall be stipulated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China; if there is any dispute arising from this website, the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance to exercise jurisdiction.
(Please note: English translation is for reader's easy reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese text and the English translation, the original Chinese text shall prevail.)